Thursday, December 11, 2014

Studying for Finals: What you Need


You must be prepared when studying for finals. You don't want to have to keep leaving wherever you're studying to get something else. 

So here is what you need:
Laptop and/or tablet
Chargers
Head phones 
Phone 
Water bottle
Notebook & papers for at least 2 classes (in case you just give up on one class for a couple of hours)
Note cards
Scissors (if you cut your notecards) 
Pencil
Pen
Highlighters
Dry erase markers & eraser (in case you are in a classroom or study room with a whiteboard) 
Snacks (fruit, granola bars, gummy snacks, candy)
Coffee or soda or whatever gives you energy 
Know the closest bathroom 
Someone you trust to share a table or classroom with just in case you have to leave but don't want to lose your space. 
Wallet - just in case you want to buy food from a vending machine

Now these are just suggestions. 
If I were studying anatomy, I'd definitely add coloring book, colored pencils, and pencil sharpener, so I focus my studies differently than I would if I were studying human development. 


No comments:

Post a Comment