Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hello There!

Welcome to Truth About Nursing School!

I'm Kathleen, a sophomore nursing student at Duquesne University. I have a ton of school spirit for the Duquesne Dukes! Starting this fall, I will be living on a floor with a bunch of my friends from last year. While I didn't join a sorority last year, I plan on joining two this year - a professional nursing sorority and a service sorority. I'm a goofy person who has tons of school spirit. I'm also pretty geeky about my love for Marvel Superheroes, Disney, Doctor Who, and so much more. 

I want this blog to cover everything about college life and about nursing school, from friends to classes, and from Freshmen Orientation to College Graduation, and maybe even beyond. I hope that people find this blog relatable, even if they aren't in nursing school. However, I do want a good few posts to be about nursing, like the clinicals and deciding what type of nursing to focus on. I hope to keep this blog updated every other week, at the very least.

I was convinced to do a blog after sharing my experiences with my cousins - I am the oldest of my cousins so I have to share my knowledge! There was a lot that I experienced during my freshmen year and I know there is so much more to learn and share. I hope, as my readers, you find my posts to be helpful!

Until next time,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment